Our client is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer in their Jacksonville, FL office.
Typical duties include: Provide leadership to the office’s Structural Engineering Department. Provide specification and design of structural systems for architectural projects within defined budgets. Lead design teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team. Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients.
- Experience with a focus on the design of architectural projects, quality, leading and managing technical staff, prove client satisfaction, and effective communication skills.
- Designing and managing architectural projects
- Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
- Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
- Project Management Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering.
- Registered P.E. or S.E.
- Experience with Revit
- 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects.
- Experience with RAM SS, RAM Elements, RAM Concepts, Enercalc.
- Engineer of Record experience.
- LEED AP accreditation.
- Knowledge of basic project financials.