Our client is seeking an Electrical Department Manager in their Jacksonville, FL office.
Typical duties include: Lead the Electrical Department in the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals. Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team. Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects. Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients.
- Design and leadership experience with a focus on design of architectural projects, proven client satisfaction, and effective communication skills.
- Experience leading project design teams
- Experience with leading PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings.
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
- NCEES License
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Registered P.E.
- Extensive production experience with Revit.
- 15+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects.
- LEED AP accreditation.
- Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and guidelines for healthcare projects.