Our client’s CMS & Web Platforms practice consists of a well-established team of engineers that focus on delivering great Content + Marketing experiences for some of the largest brands in the world. As they continue to build on their capabilities in this space, they are looking to expand their Adobe skillset to support their clients that use Adobe Experience Cloud to engage their end customers.
Our client is looking for an AEM Technical Architect to shape and support pursuits, estimate effort, and confidently execute and deliver on projects. This person would champion AEM internally, establish standard methodologies, and be the integral component for growing a team that is focused on delivering projects across the Adobe Experience Cloud suite. While this is a hands-on sales engineering and delivery-focused role, the career growth opportunity lies in leading and shaping the group that works on AEM projects for their clients.
- Support the sales team as the AEM engineering SME for pitch decks, proposals, and client presentations to win new business
- Estimate end-to-end AEM design and development effort to define project scope
- Provide guidance on the effective usage of the Adobe Experience Cloud suite and integration with 3rd party Martech to provide holistic technical designs
- Architect and code scalable AEM solutions alongside talented CMS engineers, guiding and mentoring the team
- Support the account lead and project manager in key meetings as the technical SME
- Ensure quality, scope consistency, and on-time delivery of the project to create happy clients
- Establish coding and delivery standard methodologies for AEM to enable consistent results
- Champion the use of AEM internally via presentations and knowledge shares to expand the footprint
- Offer internal AEM domain expertise to answer ad-hoc questions and grow team member skills
- Create externally facing thought leadership on AEM and Adobe-related topics to attract new prospects
- Expertise in conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying end-to-end Adobe CQ5/AEM 6.x across large scale, global, multilingual, or headless solutions
- Certification as an AEM architect
- Solid understanding of backend Java, JSP, Servlets, J2EE with Spring, OOP, and design patterns
- Experience in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, Campaign, etc)
- Proficiency at leading and coaching blended teams, junior team members, and AEM newbies
- Ability to create and facilitate client interactions, presentations, demos, training, and scope management
- Competency in interacting with executives and project partners to lead difficult conversations and steer projects to successful outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Certification as an AEM Architect.