Our client is seeking a Texas, (or eligible to obtain through reciprocity), licensed Professional Engineer in their Arlington, Frisco, Midland, Amarillo or Lubbock offices.
As a Civil Engineer/Senior Project Manager, you manage many projects including water wells and well fields, water storage, booster pump/lift stations, water transmission for distribution design and other design criteria which are essential to the development of long-term relations with clients. In addition to developing proposals, scopes, and fees, you manage the demands of planning and modeling, regulatory compliance and permitting. Your exceptional communication skills assist you in developing successful relationships with clients, staff, municipal authorities, vendors, and contractors. You also utilize these skills as you present at hearings, commissions, and council meetings.
- Expert level knowledge of Civil Engineering practices, principles, and keeping up with the ever-changing industry trends.
- Detailed understanding of engineering project management methods with the ability to plan a project start to finish, taking into account, time, cost and resources.
- An effective leader with good communication skills, ability to motivate, and a strong team builder.
- Possess strategic and effective delegation skills.
- Expert level knowledge of environmental regulations and workplace safety regulations.
- Ability to align your group and establish a team mission with the same goals.
- Maintaining a high level of organization to maximize business hours to achieve a solid life balance and to strategically prioritize task.
- Mastered the skill of proactively managing risk.
- Setting goals with a focus on the long-term needs of the company.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate and design a system that will withstand the elements on the installation site.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment with non-engineer decision makers and be able to communicate plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required.
- Professional Engineer registration in TX, with ability to obtain in NM and OK.
- Experience with software including AutoCAD Civil 3D and ArcGIS is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Water Resources.