Our client is seeking a Texas (or eligible to obtain through reciprocity) licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer in their Frisco or Arlington offices.
Typical duties include: Development of plans, specifications, and opinions of probable costs. Mentor/train future upcoming engineers. Visting construction sites to observe progress and conformance to plans and specifications. Collecting and analyzing project data associated with MEP/S projects. Performing calculations and notes for incorporation into plans. Exhibiting a keen interest in a high standard of quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Desire to take pride in, and ownership for one’s own work.
- Ability to interact with clients and subcontractors.
- Ability to manage one’s time well.
- Strong work-ethic.
- Ability to apply technical skills to routine projects.
- Desire to learn new things and diligence to execute.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- Passed the Professional Engineer exam and can provide a PE#
- Ability to use Revit/BIM is required and ability to use AutoCAD is preferred as well.
- At least 6 years of experience in HVAC and Plumbing design in a consultant capacity is required.