Our client is seeking an Electrical Engineer in their Atlanta, GA office.
Typical duties include: Perform design task, gain experience, and familiarization with the engineering methods, practices, and programs of the firm. Prepare drawings and visual aids. Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients.
- Experience with a focus on the design of architectural projects, proven client satisfaction, and effective communication skills.
- Experience in producing electrical drawings for architectural projects
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for multi-family residential, healthcare, commercial, light industrial and institutional projects
- Experience working with SKM and Visual software to produce electrical designs
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Registered P.E.
- Experience with Revit.
- 7-10 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects.
- Experience with power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems.