Our client is seeking an experienced Superintendent for light industrial ground up with tilt wall construction. The candidate will be responsible for the overall construction of the projects assigned, including budgets, safety and schedules. This is a traveling position: Candidate will be located on a project for 9 – 15 months, then move to the next project.
Responsibilities Include: Oversee and direct daily construction activities. Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors to meet project deadlines. Review the work progress and prepare report on daily and weekly basis. Schedule and coordinate all inspections with AHJ’s. Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones. Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Proven working experience in construction management.
- Knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Excellent time and site management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Minimum 5+ years Construction Superintendent experience.
- Minimum 2+ years tilt wall construction experience.
- Cloud based software experience.