Our client is seeking a Structural Department Manager in their Atlanta, GA office.
• Lead the structural department in the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals
• Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
• Provide oversight of structural engineering projects
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- Design and leadership experience with a focus on design of architectural projects, proven client satisfaction, and effective communication skills.
- Experience leading project design teams
- Experience with leading PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings.
- Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
- Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
- Extensive production experience with Revit
- NCEES License
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Structural focus).
- Registered P.E. or S.E.
- 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects.
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgia