Snr. Oracle Engineer
New York – Contract Position
Our client is a leading sports association based in New York.
The consultant will be responsible for the 24/7 day to day security of our client’s Oracle database. They will be responsible for checking encryption, user authentication, and utilizing Oracle Grid control to monitor the database.
- Must have recent experience with Oracle Advanced Security – Encryption, Authentication, PKI, and Kerberos.
- Recent experience with Oracle Grid Control (monitoring and automation)
- Experience with Cloakware
- Experience with Security/vulnerability management
- Experience with ‘Automation and Orchestration’ tools ‘Grid Control’, ‘iWave’,’BDA’
- Experience with Capacity Planning
- Experience with Perl Programming
- Must have had exposure/experience with Linux Administration
- Problem Solving and Cross Technical Integration
- Experience in Automation and Testing
- Exposure to application server software. Oracle products (RAC, DBMS, ASM) and Oracle 11R2 and 12 in a UNIX and Linux enviroment.
- Must have 12+ years of experience working in the US for US companies
- Must have 12+ years of proven Oracle database operations and engineering skills
- Must have working experience in standardized ‘Large’ enviroments
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and drive results under pressure. Must adhere to the quality commitments of the company
- Willing to improve current environment and processes
- Excellent written and spoken communication in the English language.