Our client is seeking a licensed Professional Engineer in their Atlanta, GA office.
Typical duties include: Provide leadership to the office’s Structural Engineering Department. Provide specification and design of structural systems for architectural projects within defined budgets. Lead design teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team. Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients.
- Experience with a focus on the design of architectural projects, quality, leading and managing technical staff, providing client satisfaction, and effective communication skills.
- Designing and managing architectural projects.
- Experience in the design of structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction.
- Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings.
- Project Management Experience.
- Knowledge of basic project financials.
- NCEES record
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Registered P.E. or S.E.
- Experience with Revit.
- 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects.
- Experience with RAM SS, RAM Elements, RAM Concept, Enercalc.
- Engineer of Record experience.
- LEED AP accreditation.