Full Stack .Net Developer
New York – Contract Position
Our client is a leading business in the commercial sector based in New York.
The consultants will be part of a team developing a ‘New’ trading system. The Derivatives business unit has a large and ongoing book of work which includes strategic re-engineering of its IT systems and architecture to meet the challenges of a major increase in Derivative Trading volumes, as well as support for new trade types. This team will build a ‘New’ trading system, maintain and support existing systems.
- Must have recent experience working in a Bank or Brokerage house, (within the last 2 years), developing Derivative Trading systems
- Must have at least 4 years recent experience developing Derivatives Trading systems
- Must have experience utilizing Bloomberg
- Must have at least 10 years of experience working with ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008 to 2016, and WPF
- Knowledge of Bond trading, Matrix Pricing, and Risk & Analytics
- SDLC or similar software lifecycle methodologies
- Strong Web integration experience
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience working for US companies
- Must have 6+ years of recent experience working in a commercial Bank or Large Brokerage environment
- Must have recent experience working in a Bank or Brokerage house (within the last 2 years) developing Derivative Trading systems
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Must have excellent communication skills